What's new this week
See an overview of your plant count and stages across each facility in the new Facility Overview report under the Home menu item.
You can now track non-cannabis inventory items, like cartridges, packaging, and ingredients. Create Recipes to automatically deduct these items when creating a Metrc package. Reach out to email@example.com if interested in accessing this report.
In case you missed it
- Improved Reporting - Reports have been broken out based on the plant, package or harvest status
- Record Payments - You can now record payments and calculate outstanding balances on sales orders
- RFID Integration - Connect an RFID wand via bluetooth to speed up your operation
- Metrc Submission Logs - We'll continue to submit to Metrc for 4 hours if Metrc is experiencing delays or downtime. Check the logs in the menu of the app for succeeded and failed submissions
- Bluetooth Scale Integration - Connect a bluetooth-enabled scale to Canix to harvest automatically
You can now add a production batch number when splitting packages
Creating multiple packages from a planting no longer gives an error about strains defined
Filters in report columns are no longer case sensitive
We're offering free online Metrc audits to highlight areas that might trigger an alert in a Metrc investigation. Send an email to Stacey@getcanix.com to sign up for your audit!