Unpack Plants from Packages on Web
You can now create a plant batch from packages on the web. Follow these steps to create plantings.
Track total sales by month and by top customers and items under Financial Reports.
Company Harvest Overview
View harvests across all facilities under Harvest > Overview > Company-Wide Reports on the web to track harvest yields by flower and trim.
In case you missed it
- Creating Plant Batches - As of June 1, Metrc requires a source plant tag and a package tag. We've simplified this into 1 step in Canix's mobile app.
- Bulk Harvest - Harvest plants on the web through the Tracked Flowering plants report. Select or filter for plants of the same strain to enter an individual weight to initially populate all plants in a harvest.
- QuickBooks Online - When generating an invoice from Sales Orders, select the Create QuickBooks Invoice option to assign QuickBooks products and customers to your invoice.
- Multi-Facility Selector - When adding new Strains, Items and Locations, you can choose to create them in multiple facilities.
We're working on some great features! Keep your eye on the next product release for these features coming this month.
- QuickBooks Desktop integration
- OnFleet integration
- Exportable Sales report with total sales by customer and item
Auto-Harvesting with the RFID wand has been improved to:
- Ignore non-Metrc tags
- Ignore tags that are not for plants in the harvesting facility
- Ignore tags for plants that are already scanned in the current harvest
Our team is here to help! Chat in-app, text or call (415) 894-9884, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a member of our team to help you Monday-Friday 6am-6pm PT and Saturdays 10-4pm PT.
We're always adding new documentation! Check out our Help Center for step-by-step instructions in Canix.