Introducing Canix Command Bar - The Fastest Way to Find Features
The Canix Command Bar allows you to find features, help articles, and reports in Canix in two clicks.
Simply press Command+K on a Mac, or Control+K on Windows. The Command Bar will pop up:
Then, begin typing what you're looking for:
Press enter on the action you're looking for, and you'll be taken there immediately:
Don't see the option you're looking for? We're actively adding new features to the Command Bar - shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll incorporate it in the Command Bar.
Notes on Flowering Plants
Add notes to flowering plants to track observations, tasks, schedules and more. Select a plant tag on the web and select Save Notes to view in reporting.
Nursery Forecast Strains
Determine which strains appear in your Clone Forecast by selecting or deselecting the strain in Forecast Settings.
In case you missed it
- New Mobile App Menu - You can now access the new mobile app menu from any page by selecting the facility name at the top of your screen. Contact support, refresh data, and view submissions at any point now.
- Finish Packages on Web - Finish packages on the web by selecting empty packages and Finish Packages under Actions.
- Company-Wide Reporting - Reports on the web are now populated with information from all facilities with the report filtered for the facility selected. Company-wide reports are available for plant batches, vegetative plants, flowering plants, harvests, and packages.
- Harvest Count - The number of times a flowering plant has been harvested is tracked in a new column in reporting on the web. This tracks when a plant is on a manicure submitted through the mobile app.
- Leaflink Integration
- Source package price in package reporting to track initial COGS
- Creating Harvest Waste on web
- Bulk delete and change plant batch growth phases on web
The OMMA deadline is coming up! Have questions in Canix you'd like to discuss with our team, or want to review your report and inventory prior to submitting? Email email@example.com to set up time with our team.
Our team is here to help! Chat in-app, call (415) 894-9884, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a member of our team to help you Monday-Friday 8am-8pm CT and Saturdays 12-6pm CT.
We're always adding new documentation! Check out our Help Center for step-by-step instructions in Canix.