You can now create user permission groups and assign granular permissions to restrict views and access per user. Selecting "No Access" will remove pages from the menu on the left to simplify views. You can follow these steps to create and assign permissions.
Customer Order History
Select a customer from your current customer list to track sales orders and edit customer details in one place.
Immature Plant Waste on Web
Enter plant waste details in bulk on the web by selecting one or multiple plant batches in reporting.
Non-Cannabis Inventory Tracking
Subcategories and PARs have been added to Non-Cannabis Inventory to group products and track when inventory needs to be reordered.
- Keyboard shortcuts have been added to quickly move and select options when creating packages and sales orders. More keyboard shortcuts will continue to be added.
- Submissions are now submitted to Metrc with the Approver's API key instead of the user who submitted for approval.
- Customer files can now be viewed from sales orders to easily reference pricing tables and terms.
In case you missed it
- Automated Transfers - Create transfers in one click from a sales order with transport information and route details prefilled based on the destination. Packages prices will prefill based on your selection now available under Admin > Settings.
- Sold Packages Report - Track the sale price and COGS of packages sold under Financial Reporting > Sales Reporting as they are transferred from your facility. Download or filter columns to report on packages sold by destination facility or source facility.
- Bulk Plant from Packages - You can now create multiple plant batches with the same name from packages on the web. Select whether to use numerical or alphabetical suffixes under Admin > Settings.
- Active quantity is now listed in the product search when creating sales orders.
- Sales Order statuses can now be filtered to see all orders of a certain status, or to consistently filter out statuses from your view.
We're always adding new documentation! Check out our Help Center for step-by-step instructions in Canix.