New Mobile Menu
You can now access the new mobile app menu from any page by selecting the facility name at the top of your screen. Contact support, refresh data, and view submissions at any point now.
Finish Packages on Web
Finish packages on the web by selecting empty packages and Finish Packages under Actions.
Reports on the web are now populated with information from all facilities with the report filtered for the facility selected. Company-wide reports are available for plant batches, vegetative plants, flowering plants, harvests, and packages.
Create Immature Plant Waste
Create plant waste incurred from immature plant batches on the mobile app. An email with the required CSV is sent to your email like with mature plant waste and can be uploaded to Metrc to complete your submission.
The number of times a flowering plant has been harvested is tracked in a new column in reporting on the web. This tracks when a plant is on a manicure submitted through the mobile app.
- Users can now change their email preferences and user information under Admin on the web. Navigate to this page to deselect the "Receive Email Updates" option rather than unsubscribing to all Canix emails.
- The mobile app now shows the last 5 numbers of the previous plant tag harvested when using auto-harvest
- Users are now able to change the Company Name displayed on their invoice under Facility Management > Invoicing Name. (Note: you must be an Admin to make changes to this field)
- Bulk harvesting on the web has been updated to process harvests over 3K plants much faster
In case you missed it
- Unpack Plants on Web - Unpack packages of plants or seeds on the web through your Active packages reporting. Filter or select packages with the unit type "Each" and select Actions in the top right to use the inventory for new plant batches.
- Package Plantings on Web - Multi-select or filter for plant batches to create packages from an immature plant count.
- Metrc Submission Details - You can now see more submission details sent to Metrc on the web under Admin > Metrc Submissions and clicking on the submission title, both when reviewing for approval and seeing past Metrc submissions.
- Detailed Sales Reporting - New columns have been added to Package reporting on the web. Download or filter the Packages > Transferred report to track quantity transferred by date, receiving facility, source facility and item.
- Plant Batch Notes - Add notes to your plant batches on the web to track internal numbering schemes, schedules, observations and more in reporting.
- Leaflink Integration
- Source package price in package reporting to track initial COGS
Our team is here to help! Chat in-app, call (415) 894-9884, or email us at [email protected] for a member of our team to help you Monday-Friday 6am-6pm PT and Saturdays 10-4pm PT.
We're always adding new documentation! Check out our Help Center for step-by-step instructions in Canix.