Create transfers in one click from a sales order with transport information and route details prefilled based on the destination. Packages prices will prefill based on your selection now available under Admin > Settings.
Sold Packages Report
Track the sale price and COGS of packages sold under Financial Reporting > Sales Reporting as they are transferred from your facility. Download or filter columns to report on packages sold by destination facility or source facility.
Bulk Plant from Packages
You can now create multiple plant batches with the same name from packages on the web. Select whether to use numerical or alphabetical suffixes under Admin > Settings.
- Active quantity is now listed in the product search when creating sales orders.
- See all facility's Metrc submissions using filters in both Pending Approval and Submissions reporting.
- Sales Order statuses can now be filtered to see all orders of a certain status, or to consistently filter out statuses from your view.
- The setting to transfer package prices from sales orders to transfers can now be selected under Admin > Settings.
- Set your facility's package tag prefix under Admin > Facility Management and edit the facility to hardcode the next available package tag.
- Transfer manifest numbers are now linked under Outgoing Transfers.
- The mobile app now loads much faster upon opening.
In case you missed it
- Downloadable Sales Reports - You can now view and download a summary of monthly sales by item from the Financial Reports > Sales Reports Table.
- New Table Filters - Two filter fields have been added to columns in reporting. Narrow filter options with the top Filter field to select and deselect terms. Utilize the Freeform Search field at the bottom to additionally include any items containing the term.
- Download Current Customers List - You can now download your list of current customers as you promote them from our prospective customer database and manage these licenses through Canix.
Our team is here to help! Chat in-app, call (415) 894-9884, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a member of our team to help you Monday-Friday 6am-6pm PT and Saturdays 10-4pm PT.
We're always adding new documentation! Check out our Help Center for step-by-step instructions in Canix.