This bulletin is to inform licensees about how to report issues to Metrc Support after hours. Metrc provides software support during the posted support hours (7 am to 7 pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday other than holidays). Outside those times, all emails and voicemails are monitored for high-priority issues and outages. Should one occur, it is escalated immediately to our on-call development team to be corrected.
Metrc monitors for, and escalates, the following types of issues:
• System outages / unavailability
• Metrc software errors – these display with a pink box at the top of the screen. Metrc Support escalates these if they reflect a system problem rather than a simple user error message.
• Extremely slow performance
Should any licensee experience a high-priority issue during a holiday or during a non-holiday, please email in to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do this even if you believe another licensee has reported the issue, as that helps us understand the scope of the problem. Please include the following information in your email to process your issue faster:
1. Your full name, business license number, username, phone number and email address.
2. The area of the software you are experiencing the issue, i.e. immature plants, harvest, etc.
3. What action you were performing when the error occurred. For example, I was creating a package from the harvest and I received this error.
4. Please take a screen shot of your entire screen including the time on the bottom right corner and the URL at the top and attach it to the email.
When Support has a holiday planned, it will be displayed in the envelope in the top left-hand corner of your Metrc Account. The envelope is where all Support Desk holiday hours are located, as well as bulletins, and other important information to your account.
Please feel free to contact support at email@example.com or 877-566-6506 with any questions.