Combine Packages on Web
Combine multiple packages under a new package tag under Actions in Package reporting on the web.
Store Customer Files
Attach multiple files to a customer in your Current Customers list to store and share documents with other team members in one place.
Updated Transfer Reporting
Outgoing transfer reporting has been updated to view transfers from all facilities in one place. Select a transfer name to view the contents and details related to the transfer, or navigate to Packages > Transferred.
Multi-Facility Tag Inventory
See all tags used across all facilities in Canix under Tags & Inventory on the web.
- You can now select a package to split from the Packages reporting rather than searching the tag number on the next screen.
- Quantities can be edited when unpacking packages into plant batches now.
- The cultivation tax calculation on sales orders has been updated to include more item types.
- Packages that have been removed from transfer templates in Metrc can now be found in active package reporting for reuse on sales orders and transfers.
- You can now type the last 4 numbers of a flowering plant tag during Auto-Harvest
- Transfer templates in Metrc are now filled with the departure and arrival time submitted in Canix.
- Multiple facilities in Canix can now utilize the same QuickBooks Desktop company files, as well as have the ability to delete old agents previously connected to Canix.
In case you missed it
- Package Unrooted Clones - You can now create packages of clones from mother plant batches without reducing immature plant counts on the web.
- Bulk Adjust Packages - Select multiple tags in package reporting on the web to quickly bulk adjust package quantities.
- Bulk Change Growth Phase - You can now quickly make bulk changes to the growth phases of immature plants for multiple plant batches on the web.
Our Manufacturing module is coming soon! Save templates for repeatable processes, create sources, outputs and waste per run, and analyze metrics around labor, processing hours and yields.
We're always adding new documentation! Check out our Help Center for step-by-step instructions in Canix.