Download Sales Reports
You can now view and download a summary of monthly sales by item from the Financial Reports > Sales Reports Table.
New Table Filters
Two filter fields have been added to columns in reporting. Narrow filter options with the top Filter field to select and deselect terms. Utilize the Freeform Search field at the bottom to additionally include any items containing the term.
Download Current Customer List
You can now download your list of current customers as you promote them from our prospective customer database and manage these licenses through Canix.
- Split Package inputs have been prefilled to speed up package creation on the web. Splitting a package from Sales Orders will now prefill with the quantity sold to further automate package creation.
- You can now scroll through your entire list of filter options, like strains, items and locations, when filtering in reporting.
In case you missed it
- Inventory Lookback Report - See the value and quantity of all active inventory in your facility on a historical date for accounting and auditing purposes.
- Harvest Profitability - View yields and sales per harvest in the new harvest profitability report under Financial Reports on the web.
- New Report Filters - Reports now have filters displayed above the tables to easily view and delete filters. Column filters have also been updated to populate with a list of available options to filter from.
- User Permissions - Limit a user's access to sales and financial reporting, as well as specify which facilities they can access. Additional user permissions will be coming soon.
- Record Quickbooks Online Payments - You can now select to record payments in QuickBooks Online once a QuickBooks invoice has been generated from Canix.
- Lock Harvest Package Weight - Add multiple totes of harvested material to a single package by saving the package weight after each tote is weighed in the mobile app.
We're looking for Beta customers interested in our new Manufacturing module! Save templates for repeatable processes, create sources, outputs and waste per run, and analyze metrics around labor, processing hours and yields. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about what this entails and if you qualify as an early user.
We're always adding new documentation! Check out our Help Center for step-by-step instructions in Canix.