Assign Labor Cost to Inventory
Labor can now be assigned to plant and package inventory to track all direct cost related to inventory. Admins can assign hourly rates to employees in User Management and COGS can be assigned to inventory under Actions > Assign Labor COGS.
Accounts Payable Report
View accounts payable balances by age and vendor in a new Accounts Payables report under Reporting > Accounting.
Labor COGS Report
Track labor hours per employee to analyze productivity and labor details behind COGS on inventory. Navigate to Reporting > Accounting to view and export this new report.
Canix's manufacturing module has a huge update! Track estimated outputs, add non-cannabis ingredients and bill of materials without output packages and add R&D results to output packages. Additional updates are coming soon to track settings, like temperature, solvents, time in solvent, PSIs, and the ability to add attachments. Steps to using Canix's manufacturing module can be found here.
Looking to add manufacturing access to your subscription? Contact your CSM or sales rep for more information.
Plant and Plant Batch locations can now be changed by selecting one or more tags and navigating to Actions > Change Location.
- Discounts can now be assigned to sales orders as a percentage.
- Purchase orders now have the ability to add discounts to orders.
- Package statuses are now on the "All Packages" report.
- Brands have been added as a column to the inventory availability report.
- New plant destructions will have the destroyed reason displayed in reporting going forward.
- Non-cannabis inventory can be assigned barcodes in purchase orders for easy scanning and inventory deduction.
- Cultivation taxes can be edited when allocating packages on purchase orders to automate calculating new taxes.
- Oregon pre-roll items have a new weight field available when creating items in facility data.
- Tag numbers can be edited on submissions for Change Growth Phase in pending approvals. Additional submissions will be enabled for editing in the coming weeks.
In case you missed it
- Saved Views - Saved views allow you to save report filters, column sorting and displayed column settings to quickly access the same view in the future. Saved views are only visible by the user who created it and can be viewed in any facility. To learn more, check out our help center article here.
- Sales Price Lists - Easily prefill sales orders with a customer's assigned pricing using Canix's new sales price lists. Navigate to Facility Data > Sales Price Lists to save multiple price lists for wholesale, retail, tiered pricing, and more. Assign price lists to customers while editing a price list, or from the current customers page.
- Mobile Sales Orders - View and create sales orders from Canix's mobile app by navigating to the new Sales tab at the bottom of your phone. Add existing current customers and view active inventory to quickly create sales orders and send invoice links from your phone.
- Linked Inventory Availability - Keep track of open orders and active inventory quantities by selecting item names from the Inventory Availability report in Canix. Use the different tabs on the side panel to view currently active packaged quantities, active orders containing that item, and orders with active packages allocated to them.
- Environmental Controls (paid feature) - Canix has released integrations with TrolMaster and GrowLink for environmental sensor reporting in Canix. As Canix collects data by plant location, you will also soon be able to view historical environmental trends throughout the cultivation process when viewing plant inventory and harvest yields. Contact your CSM or your Canix Sales Rep to add environmental control integrations to your current subscription.
To request an integration with your environmental control system, submit feedback in the bottom of your navigation menu for our team to consider for future integrations.
- Canix API - You can now pull sales information with Canix's updated API under Admin > API. Take a look at the API documentation for available endpoints and instructions.
- Purchase Orders - Create and manage purchase orders through Canix to request and receive non-cannabis inventory. New non-cannabis inventory lots will be created automatically when received through purchase orders, and cannabis products will have COGS populated when allocated to a purchase order.
- Create Sales Orders from Inventory Availability - You can now easily create a new sales order with line items generated from the inventory availability report. Select the checkboxes next to the items sold and select Actions > Create Sales Order to prefill a sales order with the products sold.
- Assign Existing Transfers - You now have the ability to assign an existing transfer to a sales order if created separately from the order. Select Assign Transfer to either create a new transfer, or search for an existing transfer to associate with the order for your records.
- Plant Waste Details - Flowering and Vegetative plants that incurred waste can be viewed by selecting the plant count for each waste submission. Download the waste csv for your records or to submit to Metrc by using the download icon to the right of the Waste Details panel.
🎬 Canix Youtube
You asked, we listened! Several of our customers have requested training videos. Visit our Youtube here to find videos on label printing, bulk web actions, printer set up, and more!
Our team is here to help! Select Need Help in the bottom right of your screen to create a ticket, call (415) 894-9884, or email us at email@example.com for a member of our team to help you Monday-Friday 6am-6pm PT and Weekends 10-4pm PT.
We're always adding new documentation! Check out our Help Center for step-by-step instructions in Canix.