🎉 What's New
Custom Growth Phases
Customize plant stages throughout cultivation to track plant batches and plants outside of state compliance growth phases. Create new custom growth phases, like Teens or Vegetative (for CA), to track major benchmarks within the cultivation process. Learn more about Custom Growth Phases and suggested use cases here.
Fulfill Sales Orders with Auto Allocation
Fulfill large sales orders quickly by auto-allocating inventory using the First In, First Out method, known as FIFO. This feature will allocate packages with the earliest received date (or created date for non-received packages) and pre-splits source packages into the quantity ordered. All new packages created during the allocation process are unsubmitted and required to be reviewed and submitted by the user in order to complete the package allocation process. Learn more about Auto Allocation here.
Sales Order Side Panel
Quickly manage and review sales orders without opening each individual sales order. Take action on invoicing, picklists, payments, and transfers.
Process individual package returns from sales orders without rejecting the full order, and create credit memos for accounting processes. See more details here.
Canix now has a Plant Lookback report that allows you to see active plant inventory on historical dates, the growth stage and location they were in. To easily generate historical inventory for state reporting and auditing, navigate to Reporting > Inventory > Point in Time Plant Table.
- Facility column has been added to Inventory Availability, this allows users to see overall quantity of certain products or item types across facilities.
- More detail is now available for Metrc admins to review pending submissions before approving or denying actions. The following submissions are editable in Metrc facilities: Change growth phase, harvest plants, and creating plants from mothers in CA facilities. More detail can be seen for Metrc submissions when splitting packages or packaging from harvests now.
- Package lookback performance has greatly improved and is now more reliably populating for large amounts of packages.
🧐 In case you missed it
- Scheduled Reports - BI reports can now be emailed on a set schedule from Canix. Click the ellipses in the top right of your report to view and set schedules, recipients and format of the download. Select the Filters tab to set custom filters per schedule in order to send sales reps their personal dashboards, partners or brands their current or sold inventory, or accountants for month-end reporting. Multiple schedules can be set per report or filter configuration, and edited once created.
- Combine Packages on Sales Orders - Quickly combine packages when fulling sales orders by navigating to Add Packages and selecting Combine Allocated Packages in the allocated tab. Be sure to save any unsaved changes to the sales order first, and deselect any allocated packages that shouldn't be combined initially.
- Cultivation Lot IDs - Track results from seed to sale by adding a Lot ID to plant batches, plants, harvests and packages. Setting a consistent ID throughout the cultivation lifecycle will soon populate reports for activity from cultivation, to packaging and sales across facilities.
- Package Expiration Dates - Add expiration dates to packages to track aging inventory in reporting. Use filters and sort columns to save custom reporting views for easier tracking of expired inventory.
- Employee IDs - Add employee IDs when creating or editing a user for some states' auditing and compliance requirements. View a user's employee ID in the submissions section under Admin, and in plant waste reporting.
- Purchase orders can be duplicated to quickly create and edit repeat orders.
- Invoices can now be more easily saved as a PDF or printed when viewing an invoice.
- Our Confident Cannabis integration now populates lab test URLs on packages to generate QR codes for lab results on custom labels. To set up your integration, reach out to Confident Cannabis for a quote, and navigate to Admin > Integrations in Canix to enter your keys.
- Invoices now summarize the total packaged quantity and count below the line items.
🎬 Canix Youtube
You asked, we listened! Several of our customers have requested training videos. Visit our Youtube here to find videos on label printing, bulk web actions, printer set up, and more!
❓ Canix Help
Our team is here to help! Select Need Help in the bottom right of your screen to create a ticket, call (415) 894-9884, or email us at email@example.com for a member of our team to help you Monday-Friday 6am-6pm PT and Weekends 10-4pm PT.
We're always adding new documentation! Check out our Help Center for step-by-step instructions in Canix.