Package Plantings on Web
Multi-select or filter for plant batches to create packages from an immature plant count.
Detailed Sales Reporting
New columns have been added to Package reporting on the web. Download or filter the Packages > Transferred report to track quantity transferred by date, receiving facility, source facility and item.
Plant Batch Notes
Add notes to your plant batches on the web to track internal numbering schemes, schedules, observations and more in reporting.
- Large harvests can now be processed on the web.
- The Inventory Availability report is now reflective of what is in your Packages > Active report. Check the tool tips at the top of each column to see the inventory summarized in each column. To remove inventory from this report, a transfer must be completed.
- Additional recipient information can now be transferred in Onfleet tasks.
In case you missed it
- QuickBooks Desktop - Integrate your QuickBooks Desktop account with Canix to create invoices that can be viewed and managed in QuickBooks. Follow these steps to connect your QuickBooks Desktop account.
- Onfleet Integration - Create Onfleet tasks from transfers in Canix to populate tasks with data from your transfer and sales order. Follow these steps to connect your Onfleet account.
- Sales Reporting - Track total sales by month and by top customers and items under Financial Reports.
- Leaflink Integration
- Source package price in package reporting to track initial COGS
- OMMA Reporting Review - Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a review of your inventory and reporting prior to the OMMA deadline.
- Canix Support - Our team is here to help! Chat in-app, call (415) 894-9884, or email us at email@example.com for a member of our team to help you Monday-Friday 6am-6pm PT and Saturdays 10-4pm PT.
- Documentation - We're always adding new documentation! Check out our Help Center for step-by-step instructions in Canix.