You can now harvest plants on the web through the Tracked Flowering plants report. Select or filter for plants of the same strain to enter an individual weight to initially populate all plants in a harvest. Note: OMMA regulations state that this is a non-compliant means of harvesting. We are allowing this option for customers who wish to use it. We encourage you to speak to your local inspector or regulator about average vs. individual weights.
We have a new QuickBooks Online integration to manage invoices. When generating an invoice from Sales Orders, select the Create QuickBooks Invoice option to assign QuickBooks products and customers to your invoice. See here for more instructions on creating a QuickBooks invoice.
When adding new Strains, Items and Locations, you can now choose to create them in multiple facilities.
In case you missed it
- Saved Price per Customer and Item - Canix automatically populates the most recent item price when adding items to Sales Orders. If using different pricing per customer, select Load Order Data to pre-fill the pricing for any items also on the customer's previous order.
- Prefill Tags - When creating plants and packages on the web or mobile app, select the arrow to prefill the next available tag number.
- Create Packages while Invoicing - You can now create packages from a Sales Order to align with the order you're fulfilling. Select Add Package and click on the ellipses to the right of the package you want to create from in order to create new packages on the following screen.
We working on some great features! Keep your eye on the next product release for these features coming this month.
- QuickBooks Desktop integration
- OnFleet integration
- Sales reporting
- Harvest Profitability reporting
The performance of loading new data on the mobile app has been improved this week.
Our team is here to help! Chat in-app, text or call (415) 894-9884, or email us at email@example.com for a member of our team to help you Monday-Friday 8am-8pm CT and Saturdays 12-6pm CT.
We're always adding new documentation! Check out our Help Center for step-by-step instructions in Canix.