You can now harvest plants on the web through the Tracked Flowering plants report. Select or filter for plants of the same strain to enter an individual weight to initially populate all plants in a harvest. Note: Regulations state that this is a non-compliant means of harvesting. We are allowing this option for customers who wish to use it. We encourage you to speak to your local inspector or regulator about average vs. individual weights.
We have a new QuickBooks Online integration to manage invoices. When generating an invoice from Sales Orders, select the Create QuickBooks Invoice option to assign QuickBooks products and customers to your invoice. See here for more instructions on creating a QuickBooks invoice.
When adding new Strains, Items and Locations, you can now choose to create them in multiple facilities.
Metrc Submission Log
All actions submitted from Canix can be found in the Admin section under Metrc Submissions > All. These inputs are now linked to view more details of the submission.
In case you missed it
- Review Metrc Submissions - Admins can manage user permissions by selecting the option to require review on submission when editing or creating a user. This feature allows submissions to be approved or returned to the user for correction before being submitted to Metrc.
- Prefill Tags - When creating packages on the web, select the arrow to prefill the next available tag number based on your available METRC tag inventory.
- Create Packages while Transferring - You can now create packages from a Sales Order to align with the order you're fulfilling. Select Add Package and click on the ellipses to the right of the package you want to create from in order to create new packages on the following screen.
We working on some great features! Keep your eye on the next product release for these features coming this month.
- QuickBooks Desktop integration
- OnFleet integration
- Sales reporting
- Harvest Profitability reporting
Create Plant Batches from Packages has been updated in the mobile app.
The performance of loading new data on the mobile app has been improved this week.
Our team is here to help! Chat in-app, text or call (415) 894-9884, or email us at email@example.com for a member of our team to help you Monday-Friday 6am-6pm PT and Saturdays 10-4pm PT.
We're always adding new documentation! Check out our Help Center for step-by-step instructions in Canix.