Creating a Draft Transfer in Canix (Mobile - Metrc)
Creating a Draft Transfer in Canix
Metrc requires outgoing transfers to be completed in Metrc. The following steps creates a draft transfer template that you can then Accept quickly in Metrc to finish the process (see steps here to use the transfer template in Metrc)
On the Mobile App:
- Navigate to Transfers and then click on Create Draft Transfer.
- Enter a Template Name (generally the Customer Name - Date)
- Search the Receiving Facility License Number by selecting the search icon to the right and beginning to type the customer name or last few numbers of the license number.
- Select the transfer type (generally Transfer)
- Search the Transporting Facility License Number by selecting the search icon to the right and beginning to type the facility name or last few numbers of the license number.
- Select a driver in the drop down, or add a new driver using the icon to the right of the driver field, and add a driver phone number. Note: If you are transferring between internal licenses, you can enter the vehicle as On Prem.
- Add or select a vehicle in the drop down
- Click on the route icon to the right of the Route field to generate and populate Google Maps directions for your route.
- Enter an estimated departure and arrival time.
- Select Add Transfer Contents at the bottom to begin adding package inventory to the transfer.
After you've started the draft transfer, you are able to view and edit the transfer details on the following page.
Using the red plus sign, the transporter and you have the option to add packages. You can add a transporter if needed, you can add a package or add multiple packages (bulk) if in sequential tag order.
After adding the package(s), you can select Create Draft Transfer in Metrc. Navigate to your Metrc account and follow these steps to complete the transfer.