Creating and Managing Sales Orders
Sales Orders can be created to manage transfers and invoice customers.
Create a Sales Order
From the web application, navigate Sales > Sales Orders > Create Order
2. Begin typing in the search bar on the left to find an existing customer, or create a new customer. You can also create new customers by going to Sales > Customers to use here in the future
3. Search products by typing in the top-middle of the order for existing products to be added to the sales order. Once added, you can edit pricing, quantity and units. The quantity available will be displayed below the item once added. A section below the item will be available to add packages that align with the item selected.
4. Add the delivery date, payment date and any internal notes, like payment terms
5. Click on Discounts at the bottom of the sales order to add discounts. The reason for adding a discount is required but is not displayed on the order itself. You can enter N/A if there is no discount reason in order to add the discount to the order.
6. Click on Tax Rate to edit the cultivation tax rate
7. Click Create to save the Sales Order
Once created, you can click on the Sales Order number to print invoices, record payment and create transfer manifests.
Sales Order Status
We've included a feature that assigns a status to the Sales Order, this feature is intended to give you a high-level overview of the state of each Sales Order from the overview page.
- Created: Empty Sales Order, no packages
- Approved: Approved by a supervisor to be executed
- Filled: All packages allocated
- Shipped: Transfer has been created
- Rejected: Returned by customer or cancelled last minute
- Accepted: Accepted by customer
- Archived: Inventory accepted, all payments have been made
Certain actions, as outlined above will update the status of your sales orders. You can also manually update the status of your sales order at any time by clicking into the sales order and selecting "Change" next to the sales order status.