Updating METRC API keys for Users and Facilities
After generating your API key in Metrc, you can add this key to users or your facilities in Canix on the web app.
Updating Facility API keys
Must be an Admin in Canix
- Navigate to the Integrations page - https://app.canix.com/integrations
- Input the facility's API key in the box "Paster your API key here..."
- Select the facility, or facilities, you wish to update
- Click "Update Selected Facilities"
Updating User API keys
Must be an Admin in Canix to update keys
All submissions from Canix will appear as the user who generated the API key from Metrc.
You can track the Canix user who submitted these requests under Admin > Metrc Submissions > All. To reflect submissions in Metrc as the user who submitted it from Canix, rather than the default, you can assign each user their Metrc API key from their Metrc account to their Canix user.
- Navigate to User Management page - https://app.canix.com/company/users
- Click the user's name
- Add the key under Metrc API Key
- Select Update