Creating Harvest Waste (Mobile - METRC)
Creating Harvest Waste
Creating Waste from a Harvest can be done in the Mobile Application of Canix:
- Harvests > Create Harvest Waste
- You will be prompted to Create Harvest Weight by first, Selecting a Harvest. This can be done by Searching or finding it from the list of active harvests, as shown below.
- After you have selected the Harvest to record Waste for, complete all required fields: Waste Type, Waste Weight, Unit of Measure, and Waste Date. Note: Harvest Waste is the waste for the entire harvest. You can submit additional Harvest Waste at another time if necessary.
- Select, Create Waste in METRC at the bottom of the screen.
- Submit Harvest Waste to METRC? Confirmation window will appear, if everything was correct Select Submit Harvest Waste. Note: You CANNOT undo this is Canix once submitted.
- Canix will then Submit the Harvest Waste to Metrc and you will have the option to Select Done once this is completed.