How to Move Plants to Flowering (Mobile App - OR)
How to Move Plants to Flowering
Here are the steps to successfully move plants from Immature to Flowering in the Mobile app. This is a very useful feature to have when moving plants to flowering while working closely with your plants!
- Login to the Canix Mobile app and select Plants.
- As shown in the screenshot above, you will select Change Growth Phase (Flowering). From here, you will scan the batch tag or manually select the plants that you are wanting to move to flowering, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now that you have scanned the Metrc Batch tag, you should be able to enter all of the information needed to change the growth phase.
- You can add the desired flowering room that you would like the plants to move to and the number of plants in the selected batch that are being moved. Note: You can back date the day that you are moving the plants
- The next step is to take a new valid plant tag and then scan it in so that you can assign your plants a Metrc tag before moving them to flowering. Once you have scanned the first tag, set aside the tags that will be attached to the plants.
- As you can see from the screenshot below, the ending tag number will display at the bottom of the page. This will show you which tags are going to be used so that you can set them aside to be attached to each plant.
- Once you have all of your tags set aside, select Change Growth in METRC. After selecting this and the changes load, select DONE. At this point, you have successfully changed your plants to Flowering in Metrc.
For more information on how to change growth phases in Canix, chat or email us at [email protected]!