Incoming Transfers - (Web - Non-Metrc)
How to Accept Incoming Transfers
To accept incoming transfers from the Web Application of Canix:
- Inventory > Incoming Transfers
- Then select, +Accept Incoming Transfer
- Complete the following fields: Transfer Name, Source Facility and Received Date and Time.
Pro-Tip: **When creating the Incoming Transfer Name, be sure to include the date as well. This makes the Transfer easier to locate if you receive multiple transfers from the same facility.**
- Then select, Create Incoming Transfer
- Now that you have created the Incoming Transfer, you can add packages to the transfer by selecting: Add Package to Incoming Transfer.
- Now you can Create the Package, associated with the incoming transfer. Enter the required fields: Package Tag, Item, Weight, and Weight Unit. Then select, Create Package.
- Once the Package has been created, you will now be able to confirm the Incoming Transfers contents and Submit.
- Now that the Incoming Transfer has been submitted, it will now be listed under Incoming Transfers in Canix.
**Note: The Packages created for the Incoming Transfer will now reflect in Active Packages and it will update Inventory Availability in Canix.