Destroying Plants (Web - METRC)
There are several reasons why you would need to destroy plants in Canix. Outlined below are the various ways you can destroy plants in the Web Application depending on the plants Growth Phase.
- From the Web Application of Canix: Plants > Plant Batches > Active
- Identify the Plant Batch you are needing to Destroy Immature Plants from by checking the box next to the batch tag number. A menu will appear at the top of the screen, Select Destroy.
- Complete all required fields: Number of Immatures to be Destroyed, the Reason for Destroying and the Date of Destruction. Select, Destroy Immature Plants.
**You have successfully destroyed an Immature Plant in Canix!**
You can see them under the column "Destroyed" in Plants > Plant Batches > Active.
- From the Web Application of Canix: Plants > Flowering > Tracked.
- Identify the Flowering Plant(s) you are needing to Destroy, by checking the box next to each Plant Tag. A menu will appear at the top of the screen, Select Destroy.
- Complete all required fields: Reason for Destruction, and Destruction Date. Also verify the selected plant(s) are correct. Select, Destroy Plants.
**You have successfully destroyed Flowering Plants in Canix!**
You can see them under the column Status as Destroyed in Plants > Flowering > Destroyed.