User Profile Creation (Metrc Manual)
Once the terms and conditions of the End User Agreements have been accepted, the Account Manager or employee is directed to the User Profile shown in Exhibit 4.
Complete the User Profile shown in Exhibit 4 by creating and confirming a password, and providing a security question and answer before selecting the Save Profile button.
After the initial login to Metrc, users can access their User Profile from the User menu at any time to update contact information and update password security.
- Full Name. This field is auto-populated during the account creation and credentialing process.
- Username/E-mail. This field is auto-populated during the account creation and credentialing process. The email address can be changed here, and the Username will be updated to the same value.
- Phone Number. Use this field to enter or change the contact phone number here.
- Username. Username is set based on the email address provided during the account creation and credentialing process and is synchronized with the E-mail address when the E-mail address is updated on the User Profile.
- Password. Passwords can be created or changed here. Passwords must contain, at least:
- One (1) upper case letter
- One (1) lower case letter
- One (1) number, and
- One (1) special character ($#[email protected]&)
- Confirm Password. Confirm the password when creating it and changing it here.
- Security Question. Create a security question that can be used to log into Metrc in case of a forgotten password.
- Security Answer. Provide the answer to the security question here. Select the View Security/Answer checkbox to unhide and verify the answer before saving it.
- Sace Profile Button. Select this button to save all information entered into the User Profile during the current session.
- Undo Changes Button. Only select this button to clear all information entered into the User Profile during the current session.