Setting up your LeafLink Integration
Canix now offers an integration with LeafLink which allows you to connect your marketplace with your inventory systems. This will allow for a more seamless process of creating, managing, and fulfilling sales orders. In this article you'll learn how to set up the LeafLink and Canix integration.
LeafLink API Key
First you need to obtain your LeafLink API key.
- Log in to your LeafLink account
- Navigate to the Settings > Developer Options
- Scroll down to Your API Key
- Copy the key (double click > right-click > select copy)
Now you'll need to connect your LeafLink account to Canix.
- Log into your Canix account
- Navigate to Admin > Integrations
- Click LeafLink
- Copy the API key you collected in the previous step
- Paste the API key in the box, Paste your API key here...
- Click Update LeafLink API Key
Once you've successfully connected your LeafLink account to Canix using the steps above you'll want to pull in your LeafLink orders and begin the sales process.
See this article to get started!