Adjusting Packages (Mobile - Metrc)
How to Adjust Packages in Canix
The following steps walk through creating package adjustments in Canix due to waste or other reasons for tracking a change in weight.
On the Mobile App:
- Select Packages > Adjust Packages
- Select the Red Plus Sign to add package adjustment details on the following screen.
Fill in the following fields:
- Package Tag: Scan the package tag using the in app barcode scanner or enter the last 4 digits to populate the package tag.
- Current Weight: Refers to the current weight of the package.
- New Weight: Here, you will add the new weight of the package that you are adjusting.
- Reason for Adjustment: Pick the most appropriate reason for why you are changing the weight of the package.
- Notes (Optional): As shown in the screenshot above, you can add notes about your adjustment if you wish.
- Adjust Package by completing all required fields and Selecting +Create Package Adjustment
- Review Package Adjustments, if everything is correct, Select Submit # Adjustments to METRC
- Adjusting Packages in METRC confirmation window will appear, Select Done once complete